We always try to provide the best services possible, but there may be times when you feel this has not happened. If you do have a complaint please contact our practice manager, who will try to help resolve your problem. You can obtain a patient's guide to our local complaints procedure from reception; using it does not affect your right to complain to NHS England.
- Please put your complaint in writing if possible and include the date, time and names of those involved.
- We will acknowledge your complaint within three working days and agree a plan with you concerning how it will be handled and the timescale involved.
- If appropriate, you will be invited in to discuss your complaint with the practice manager and the member of staff or GP/nurse involved. You will be invited to bring a relative, friend or advocate with you to the meeting.
- We hope this will resolve the matter and enable us to either learn from our mistake or to explain our actions etc to your satisfaction.
- If you are not satisfied a conciliation meeting may be offered involving NHS England.
NHS - Complaints Guidance (PDF, 84KB)
Richmond CCG Patient Advice & Liaison Service
Richmond CCG’s Patient advice and liaison service (PALS) provides, patients, carers and their families, with free confidential advice, information and support.
To contact them telephone 020 8734 3001 or email RICCCG.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Inform you about NHS Services in the Richmond area
- Listen to your questions and concerns and give you information on the options available
- Help sort our problems or concerns that you may have about NHS services.
- Arrange for an interpreter, signer or other support service to be at your appointment with you.
- Use your comments and suggestions constructively to make sure we improve NHS services locally.
- Advise you through the NHS complaints process if you want to make a complaint.
They can provide information about independent Advocacy services that can help you write your complaint. NHS Complaints Advocacy on:
0300 330 5454 or email: email@example.com.